Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Stage 2 - My Magazine Proposal

Content Ideas

House Style: My magazine will have warm colours such as red or orange, as well as a bit of white but nothing too bright. This includes the masthead. I will  use a soft font, nothing too harsh. I want to give a soft and gentle feel to the reader, which portrays the genre in my magazine.

What goes in: My magazine will not only have things about music, but things about fashion as well in order to appeal and interest all audiences.

Features: My magazine will feature famous people such us Musiq Soulchild, Usher, Beyonce, Rihanna, Miguel etc. (soul and R&B artists)

Contents: My contents page will be fairly similar to my cover page, however, it may be in black and white or grey scale to give it an old type of feeling, however, I'm still unsure.











No comments:

Post a Comment