You used a really good image, the pose of the cover star is appealing and it's a strong face feature she is using. the layout is good aswell, it's simplistic and not too confusing. I like the masthead it's big and bold and eye catching. I would change the colour scheme because blue and orange do not work well together but I liked the idea of you using bright colours.
You have used a good strong image for your front cover, this is effective because it is eye-catching. However, I think that you need to add sell lines and cover lines to suggest the different features in your magazine.
The image you've used is strong and effective and also eye-catching for the front cover. however your front cover is quite plain and you should add cover line/ list of features and social media links.
You used a really good image, the pose of the cover star is appealing and it's a strong face feature she is using. the layout is good aswell, it's simplistic and not too confusing. I like the masthead it's big and bold and eye catching. I would change the colour scheme because blue and orange do not work well together but I liked the idea of you using bright colours.
ReplyDeleteYou have used a good strong image for your front cover, this is effective because it is eye-catching. However, I think that you need to add sell lines and cover lines to suggest the different features in your magazine.
ReplyDeleteThe image you've used is strong and effective and also eye-catching for the front cover. however your front cover is quite plain and you should add cover line/ list of features and social media links.
ReplyDelete