I have recently found out that I'm not allowed to use a cover star that I can't get an image of, however I can use Jhene Aiko as an inspiration to my cover star and make her similar but not the same. Regarding my feedback, I have deeply thought about the idea of the word 'Inflection' sounding similar to 'infection'. Although it may portray something bad and deadly or negative, I also think that if you're ill, you want to be cosy, you want to relax and listening to music can help to do that and so the title may fit in really well. I've also considered my colour scheme and understood that my colours need to be used appropriately and sophisticatedly to make sure that they don't convey any feelings of negativity death or hatred.
I have recently found out that I'm not allowed to use a cover star that I can't get an image of, however I can use Jhene Aiko as an inspiration to my cover star and make her similar but not the same. Regarding my feedback, I have deeply thought about the idea of the word 'Inflection' sounding similar to 'infection'. Although it may portray something bad and deadly or negative, I also think that if you're ill, you want to be cosy, you want to relax and listening to music can help to do that and so the title may fit in really well. I've also considered my colour scheme and understood that my colours need to be used appropriately and sophisticatedly to make sure that they don't convey any feelings of negativity death or hatred.
ReplyDelete